This page has moved to a new address.

cut, stick, tie, repeat!

lime doodle: cut, stick, tie, repeat!

17 December 2011

cut, stick, tie, repeat!

I bet I'm not the only one following these steps - cut, stick, tie, repeat! Parcel by parcel I'm slowly getting everything wrapped. A nice piece of wrapping paper, a bit of ribbon and a cute tag. Here's some of the tags I've been using.

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes holly jolly; Inks Versafine onyx black, Versacolor seafoam, Embossing powder; Dies Papertrey Ink fillable frames 9, winter penguin; Twine - The Twinery marashchino; Promarkers, Stampin' Up rhinestones; glitter card; eyelets

When I first saw the Holly Jolly set by There She Goes I was really smitten by some of the smaller images. I cut a bunch of tags, stamped the cute images and coloured them in, then stamped and embossed the blue snowflake and sentiment. I finished the tags off with a smidge of glitter card, some die cut snowflakes, bling and twine.

Here's some close ups. Oh and the set also includes a really useful To:/From: stamp for the back.




Well I need to get back to my wrapping station! Have a great weekend.

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 17 December 2011 at 05:28 , Blogger Joyce said...

Wonderfully cute tags.

 
At 17 December 2011 at 05:43 , Blogger Gayatri said...

Beautiful!

 
At 17 December 2011 at 05:51 , Blogger Marisa said...

These are precious! Just love your clean style!

 
At 17 December 2011 at 12:28 , Blogger Deb said...

These tags are so beautiful!! Perfect for any gift!

 
At 17 December 2011 at 19:36 , Blogger Sabrina said...

What darling tags!!!

 
At 17 December 2011 at 20:13 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Absolutely adorable!!

 
At 17 December 2011 at 20:24 , Blogger Pat R said...

Super tags!

 
At 17 December 2011 at 21:29 , Blogger Diane Jaquay said...

These are A D O R A B L E!!!!!

 
At 17 December 2011 at 22:03 , Blogger Luv2talk said...

Your projects are always amazing and inspiring. I come here often but this is my first time posting. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

Carry on.

 
At 18 December 2011 at 00:04 , Blogger Kathy Martin said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! :)

 
At 18 December 2011 at 06:32 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your tags, they are so cute! :-)

 
At 19 December 2011 at 14:09 , Blogger LaurieJ said...

I love these tags! SO CUTE! Tag making is on my agenda today (to give as a gift). Thanks for the inspiration!

 
At 19 December 2011 at 23:00 , Blogger Michelle said...

Your presents are going to be so beautiful! I love these little tags. :-)

 
At 26 December 2011 at 15:44 , Blogger Julie said...

These are adorable Debby! I added them to my pinterest favorites here: http://pinterest.com/pin/242420392411733038/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home