This page has moved to a new address.

I love you

lime doodle: I love you

22 December 2011

I love you

This week Lil' Inker Designs are sponsoring the Play Date Cafe challenge. I couldn't resist playing along - the inspiration board is just so .... inspiring!


I wanted to use Lil' Inker Designs Cocoa Bear but not in a Christmas way. So I stamped Cocoa Bear but masked out his cup of Cocoa and then added in a stamped heart instead.

Supplies: Stamps - Lil' Inker Designs cocoa bear, rainbow and cloud sentiments, Papertrey Ink hear prints; Ink - Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black; Colorbox cranberry; Card - Stampin' Up lucky limeade, Papertrey Ink soft stone; Paper - Stampin' Up designer paper patterns stack in color 2011-2013
Copics; Promarkers; Flexmarkers; Dies - Papertrey Ink scallop; Ribbon

Short but sweet today as the big day is approaching at a rapid rate. Family arrive this evening, so my crafty space won't be seeing any action for a while. As this is probably my last post before Christmas, I'd like to wish you all the very best for a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 22 December 2011 at 08:30 , Blogger Michelle said...

Merry Christmas, Debby! This little love bear is very cute. I love all that green!

 
At 22 December 2011 at 14:34 , Blogger canadian_liner said...

You have a great "graphic" eye, with just a bit of whimsy! Love your designs; enjoy your Christmas, cheers, Caroline from Canada.

 
At 3 January 2012 at 17:18 , Blogger Jinny Newlin said...

Too cute, Debby! LOVE the way you've altered Cocoa Bear and your fabulous use of white space, as always ;)! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

 
At 4 January 2012 at 13:16 , Blogger Ruby said...

Aww such a cutie!! I love it! Thanks for joining in with us over at The Play Date Cafe & Happy New Year!

 
At 4 January 2012 at 18:05 , Blogger Archana Joshi said...

I love your card. So cute....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home