This page has moved to a new address.

for your inspiration 25

lime doodle: for your inspiration 25

1 March 2012

for your inspiration 25

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my CASE study card:)

It's the first Thursday in the month and that means a new photo from For Your Inspiration! Feast your eyes on this sunset scene!

In particular I was taken with the white buildings against those strong colours. I translated that inspiration into this clean and graphic congratulations card that I thought would be great for someone celebrating a promotion at work.


Pin It
Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink everday classics, Hero Arts graph background; Inks - Versafine onyx black, Versamark; Card - Stampin' Up pacific point, calypso coral; Die - My Favorite Things skyline border

We have some bittersweet design team changes at For Your Inspiration. It is with sadness that we say goodbye to Keva and Peggy and wish them all the best in their future endeavours. Their leaving has opened a couple of DT spots and please give a big FYI welcome to:

Irena
Karen and
Sylvia!

We also have a fabulous sponsor this challenge - Your Next Stamp are offering a 15% discount! Make sure you pop by the FYI blog for all the details.

Fancy playing along but need more inspiration? Check these out:

Debby - that's me!
Irena
Karen
Rochelle
Sara
Steph
Vicki

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 1 March 2012 at 10:40 , Blogger Michelle said...

Debby, your card is inspired! I love it! :-)

 
At 1 March 2012 at 10:51 , Blogger SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love your CAS style Debby - your take on the photo is fabulous (love that skyline border die)!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome too.
Sylvia x

 
At 1 March 2012 at 11:05 , Blogger Lynn said...

This is gorgeous! I love it Debby.

 
At 1 March 2012 at 14:07 , Blogger StephC said...

As always, you're the master of CAS! Well done my friend!!

 
At 1 March 2012 at 15:04 , Blogger Christina said...

Seriously fabulous! Perfect color choices, and I just love the grid background.

 
At 1 March 2012 at 16:27 , Blogger Sarah said...

Gorgeous color, Debby!

 
At 1 March 2012 at 17:29 , Blogger karen h said...

Awesome card. Love the skyline idea with the grid background.

 
At 1 March 2012 at 20:38 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome clean take off the inspiration!

 
At 1 March 2012 at 23:46 , Blogger Aimes said...

Awesome....seriously, AWESOME!! I'm swooning over your super duper graphic take on the challenge, Debby! SWOONING! :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 2 March 2012 at 13:50 , Blogger dstandard said...

Your card is fabulous as always - I love so love your style!

 
At 2 March 2012 at 14:22 , Blogger Cristina said...

Oh my my, that die! I'm swooning. Love this clean-lined card!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home