This page has moved to a new address.

there she goes news

lime doodle: there she goes news

3 March 2012

there she goes news



First off let me say that I'm beyond delighted that I was asked to stay on for another 6 months with There She Goes! Yey! I've loved working with the fun designs of There She Goes stamps and the team is a hoot!

However, there is some bittersweet news as Jackie Rockwell, Jenny Peterson, Lynn Put and Melissa Hubert move on to pastures new. It's been great working with these lovely ladies and they will be very much missed. As their depature leaves spaces in the DT we have some new trendsetters joining There She Goes. Please pop by and say hi to:

Candace Pierce
Kim O'Connell
Kim Teasdale - rejoining the DT
Laurel Seabrook  and
Wendy Ramlakhan

What a great line-up!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3 March 2012 at 11:52 , Blogger Candace said...

I am sooo excited to work with you, Debby! I LOVE your CAS style!!! Maybe a little of it will rub off on me because I struggle with CAS, but sometimes I really just want to make a simple card. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

 
At 5 March 2012 at 04:26 , Blogger Kim O'Connell said...

Thanks for the into here on your blog! So honored to be on a team with you!

 
At 6 March 2012 at 20:53 , Blogger Sandra MacLean said...

And we're sooo glad you're sticking around!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home