This page has moved to a new address.

keep calm

lime doodle: keep calm

15 June 2012

keep calm

and teach on! I'm over at the There She Goes blog again today with ABC Friday (anything but a card Friday). Here's a little look at what I came up with. Pop by TSG for more details :)



Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes every child; Ink - Versamark; Card - Stampin' Up poppy parade; Paper - Papertrey Ink beautiful blooms; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink pure poppy; Dies - Spellbinders circles, Clear and Simple Stamps party favour 3, Papertrey Ink seed packet, My Favorite Things berry box; Twine - The Twinery

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 15 June 2012 at 06:38 , Blogger Lynn said...

Love the sweet little tool box on the bag. Adorable!

 
At 15 June 2012 at 10:37 , Blogger stampingandstitching said...

Wow what a wonderful project! Love it!

 
At 15 June 2012 at 11:48 , Blogger Riti said...

Terrifc Debby. Love that Stamp !!

Hugs,
Riti

 
At 15 June 2012 at 16:36 , Blogger OlgaB said...

This is quite cute....love the colours

 
At 15 June 2012 at 20:21 , Blogger Susan said...

As I teacher, I just LOVE this great gift idea and the fabulous sentiment!

 
At 16 June 2012 at 20:08 , Blogger Erum Tasneem said...

This is ridiculously cute! I absolutely love it!

 
At 16 June 2012 at 21:26 , Blogger Aimes said...

Ha! A sentiment close to my heart! I must repeat this to myself when work is tough...! LOL!
Fabulous project - I wish I taught your kids!
Hugs!
Aimes
x
P.S Got a li'l package from ya today - rest assured it won't be opened until June 21st....thank you! ♥

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home