This page has moved to a new address.

a little bit of cfs

lime doodle: a little bit of cfs

24 November 2012

a little bit of cfs

I've not had anywhere near enough time recently to get my CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inky so today I get to rectify that at least a little bit!

I have a confession; I might be just a little bit in love with one of the border stamps from the countdown set LOL! I used it on both my cards today. For my first card I used it to ground a stamped panel on my Hanukkah card.




I stamped the border in Versamark onto the blue card base and it showed up beautifully :) The stamped panel was popped up on foam adhesive and the star again popped up and lots of rock candy Distress Stickles added for a bit of sparkle :)

Then for my second card I used the same border stamp as a background for a city scene partying in the New Year :) Again stamping in Versamark and then the city scape was popped up as was the sentiment.




Well that's me for the weekend :) Have a good one!

Supplies:

Happy Hanukkah: Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 8 happy nights, countdown; Inks - Versamark, Versacolor canary, lapis lazuli; Card - Stampin' Up bashful blue, midnight muse; Distress Stickles rock candy

Happy New Year: Stamps - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps countdown; Inks Versamark, Versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up basic black, basic gray, Papertrey Ink lemon tart; Die - My Favorite Things skyline border

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 24 November 2012 at 06:38 , Blogger Caroline said...

Two fabulous card's I love them both the skyline is fabulous. Caroline xxx

 
At 24 November 2012 at 09:33 , Blogger Mandy said...

two fabulous designs Debby. Have a great weekend.

xx

 
At 24 November 2012 at 15:10 , Blogger Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, Miss Lady!!!

 
At 25 November 2012 at 00:42 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Two very wonderful and "grafficky"cards, Debby :)

 
At 25 November 2012 at 16:17 , Blogger Beate said...

And I am in love with what you do with those stamps. Both cards look wonderful!
Hugs and smiles

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home