This page has moved to a new address.

cas-ual fridays challenge 82

lime doodle: cas-ual fridays challenge 82

14 December 2012

cas-ual fridays challenge 82

Wohoo it's Friday! Of course that means it's time for the next CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)


This week we want to even the score by using creative scoring on your project and rather appropriately our sponsor this week is Scor-pal!


I using my scorer all the time; seriously everyday. I buy card in A4 packs and cut them down into top folding card bases. I always score the fold to get a nice professional finish. However, that's not a particularly creative way to use scoring but there are lots of ways to add a little fun scoring detail to your projects. For today I've used scoring to ground my flower image and highlight the sentiment and then followed that up by making a custom envelope for my card.




I used the flower image from CAS-ual Fridays' Truth Is set, embossed in white and then coloured with Faber Castell pencils. I added a sentiment from Big Thanks onto a piece of patterned paper. Then I added two score lines for interest and to ground the image and sentiment.

Finally, I used my scorer to make a custom envelope lined with co-ordinating patterned paper :)


I hope you get the chance to join us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Supplies: Stamps - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps truth is, big thanks; Inks - Versamark, Versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up naturals white, Papertrey Ink soft stone; Paper - My Mind's Eye on the bright side two; Embossing Powder - Hero Arts white; Stampin' Up adhesive rhinestones; Papermania shimmer dots; Pearls; Pencils - Faber Castell polychromos; Copic marker B02

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 14 December 2012 at 07:01 , Blogger Caroline said...

Beautiful card I love the layout. Caroline xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home