This page has moved to a new address.

Autumn

lime doodle: Autumn

4 October 2010

Autumn

Well autumn is definitely here and I have two autumn themed cards to show you today that I shared over on A Passion For Papertrey. Please drop by and see the amazing designs by Kate and Aimes.

First up for me is a Halloween card.


Here's a close up of some of the detail.




Next up is an autumn card based on nature. As anyone knows who drops by here regularly - I do looove leaves!


Here is some detail on this card.



So there's the pictures but if you want to read more or hear about the great new challenge then please pop over here.

Debby

Supplies:


Halloween card


Stamps - PTI halloween tags 2009
Ink - Versafine onyx black, American Crafts apricot
Card - PTI true black
Paper - PTI bitty box basics
Ribbon - PTI simply chartreuse
Dies - PTI scallop die, Spellbinders circles, scallops
Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder
Embroidery floss


Leaf card


Stamps - PTI turning a new leaf, signature greetings
Ink - Versafine vintage sepia, American Crafts apricot
Card - PTI kraft, vintage cream, simply chartreuse
Felt - PTI harvest gold
Ribbon - PTI aqua mist
Dies - Spellbinders circles, scallops
Glitter

13 Comments:

At 4 October 2010 at 21:11 , Blogger Keva said...

Those are both VERY pretty. I loev the soft colors on the 2nd one - really nice. I love the sparkle on them, too!

 
At 4 October 2010 at 21:33 , Blogger Carol's Ink Spot said...

Lovely cards! I like the white space on the Halloween card.

 
At 4 October 2010 at 21:53 , Blogger Kara said...

love that leaf card...gorgeous colors!

 
At 4 October 2010 at 23:03 , Blogger Aimes said...

Oh you won my heart with those sparkly, frosty leaves, Debby! I can almost hear them crunching!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 4 October 2010 at 23:05 , Blogger Kay D said...

I can see why you love leaves {happy sigh}- you do work with them beautifully!

 
At 5 October 2010 at 00:22 , Blogger Stephanie said...

I loveeeeeeeeee all that glitter!!! Very pretty!

 
At 5 October 2010 at 00:42 , Blogger Lynn said...

Love the clean design on your first one...and ooh all that glitter on the leaves..stunning!!!

 
At 5 October 2010 at 04:45 , Blogger Erica said...

Both cards are great, but I am especially loving the color combo on the second one!

 
At 5 October 2010 at 08:07 , Blogger Mandy said...

Two very stunning cards, really love the halloween colours.

 
At 5 October 2010 at 14:25 , Blogger Laurie said...

These are both FANTASTIC card! I love the clean lines of the first one and I just adore those sparkley leaves on the second! Great job!

 
At 5 October 2010 at 20:43 , Blogger Anne said...

Wow- these are both just gorgeous- love the design of the first one and yeah- I LOVE Halloween too so that's another reason I love that card!

 
At 6 October 2010 at 21:20 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Both cards are fanatastic but I especially LOVE the 2nd one! That is so pretty! LOVE, love, love everything about it!

 
At 7 October 2010 at 17:31 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

You do wonders with this leaf set girly! You rock cutting those out! This is gorgeous!

Love the traditional colors of your Halloweenie card too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home