This page has moved to a new address.

The three Rs

lime doodle: The three Rs

20 May 2011

The three Rs


Reduce, reuse, recycle that is! I don't know if you remember the presents I put together for my Mum which included a sweetie jar with a ribbon and tag. Well while my Mum was visiting the sweeties got consumed (no surprise there!) and the tag was left behind. Roll on a week and the current CR84FN challenge is to use red, yellow and a neutral. Ummm, the tag was on my desk next to papers I'd pulled out with the intention of using for the challenge and the gift card holder seed packet I'd done recently was still in the forefront of my mind. Put everything together ..... and you have a seed packet sweetie holder!


I thought this would be so cute as a party treat.


on the back I added a little die cut to dress up the ribbon and the Velcro spots to hold it all together.


 
Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI everyday treats
Inks - SU so saffron, early espresso
Card - SU real red
Paper - My Mind's Eye jack and jill favourite thing, My Mind's Eye sun kissed all girl teeny weeny stripe
Ribbon - PTI lemon tart
Dies - PTI love lives here, Spellbinders circles, scallops

6 Comments:

At 20 May 2011 at 16:37 , Blogger Sue Lelli said...

Debby, this is DARLING! LOVE the polka dots and your FAB bow! LOVE the contrasting striped paper! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

 
At 20 May 2011 at 16:59 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

This is fantastic!! So pretty and such a cute gift packet! Adorable!

 
At 20 May 2011 at 18:33 , Blogger Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Do you have a die to make the seed packet?

 
At 20 May 2011 at 18:45 , Blogger Sue Lelli said...

Mr. Linky is up at CR84FN so try and link it so everyone will see it!

 
At 21 May 2011 at 15:14 , Blogger Andrea M said...

WOW!!! This is amazing Debby!!! I have to say, I absolutely LOVE your style! Huge Debby fan here!!! And this project is no exception - LOVE it!!! Great job!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

 
At 22 May 2011 at 06:45 , Blogger Mona Pendleton said...

Sweet card Debby! Cute patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home