This page has moved to a new address.

PTI favourite colours - Mailes

lime doodle: PTI favourite colours - Mailes

10 February 2011

PTI favourite colours - Mailes

I'm sorry it's been a bit quiet around here - I had fun with my sister visiting. She's off home now, so I thought I'd play along with some of the great colours the PTI design team have been showcasing for PTI's anniversary over on Nichole's blog. I thought I'd start the ball rolling with the colours Mailes used.



Here's my card using these colours:


I used some pretty pastels paper for the lavender moon colourway and I've been hording (what me!) some Jenni Bowlin vellum butterflies that I thought went well for harvest gold.



I'm keeping things short today as I have another two posts I'd like to get up before going to the optician's. So keep watching and lets see if I make it!
Debby

2 Comments:

At 10 February 2011 at 14:00 , Blogger Keva said...

Such a pretty layout, Debby! That butterfly looks great.

 
At 30 June 2011 at 16:24 , Blogger Arlene said...

Beautiful card...love those colors on the kraft cardstock. :)

Arlene.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home