This page has moved to a new address.

for your inspiration 19

lime doodle: for your inspiration 19

1 December 2011

for your inspiration 19

This is my second post today, so please scroll down for my CASE study card.

Well, as the first Thursday of December it's time for an awesome photograph from For Your Inspiration! Seriously, look at this beauty!


The colours are what really struck me about this photo, that and the horizontal lines. Here's my take.

Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink tiny tags; Inks - versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up elegant eggplant; Dies - Memory Box country landscape, Papertrey Ink tiny tags; Twine - The Twinery pink sorbet; Glamour Dust crystal

My card base is a rich elegant eggplant reminiscent of the purple sky and the pink twine reflects the colour as the sky approaches the city. My buildings are of a more country nature, but I can't seem to put down my Memory Box country landscape die!

This week we welcome a new design team member; Rochelle Washington! Please pop by and say hello to Rochelle, she is wonderfully talented. Here's the DT list as it now stands:

Debby - that's me!
Keva
Michelle
Peggy
Rochelle
Sara
Steph
Vicki

Labels:

19 Comments:

At 1 December 2011 at 07:26 , Blogger Michelle said...

I love that country landscape die, Debby! And I love your pink twine and little star tag. Gorgeous card. :-)

 
At 1 December 2011 at 11:21 , Blogger Lynn said...

The Memory Box Die is stunning. I love the touch of twine and the sweet little die.

 
At 1 December 2011 at 12:29 , Blogger Kay D said...

I love this! Such a gorgeous scene. Your card makes me want that die SO bad- may I ask where you got it?

 
At 1 December 2011 at 12:32 , Blogger Debby said...

Hi Kay, I'm in the UK and I got the die (country landscape by Memory Box) from a company called Oyster Stamps. Hope that helps!

 
At 1 December 2011 at 13:35 , Blogger Rochelle Sodipo said...

Thank you for the sweet shout out Debby! I'm so grateful to be part of the team! :) P.S. Your card is just lovely! I want to be like you when I grow up!

 
At 1 December 2011 at 13:51 , Blogger Keva said...

Of course, this is awesome! Love those little houses popped up like that..genius!

 
At 1 December 2011 at 14:17 , Blogger carol (krillsister) said...

Awesome card. Love that landscape die. The white on eggplant is beautiful, especially with the pink twine.

 
At 1 December 2011 at 15:49 , Blogger Joyce said...

This is so beautiful. I love the white on the dark purple.

 
At 1 December 2011 at 16:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty and I love that die! I must get that!

 
At 1 December 2011 at 17:57 , Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Wow, this is stunning! I NEED that die! LOL!

 
At 1 December 2011 at 19:10 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

How cute Debby! There's going to be a run on that die after everyone sees this. Love what you did from the photo.

 
At 1 December 2011 at 21:27 , Blogger Aimes said...

You are ROCKIN' that die, Debby! Honestly - you have me swooning every time you use it!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

 
At 1 December 2011 at 23:15 , Blogger Jackie said...

What a great idea - I never thought of using it that way. I love it!

 
At 2 December 2011 at 01:44 , Blogger Tigriswillreign said...

so pretty!!

 
At 3 December 2011 at 04:31 , Blogger Mayol said...

Stunning card! Love that you used a photo inspiration to create a card.

 
At 4 December 2011 at 17:41 , Blogger StephC said...

Gorgeous as always, Debby! Love the houses all lined up. :)

 
At 5 December 2011 at 02:12 , Blogger yyam said...

Wow! This is beautiful. Love the white against the dark background.

 
At 6 December 2011 at 16:15 , Blogger Marlena M. said...

Such a crisp scene! Love it. ;)

 
At 12 October 2012 at 04:32 , Blogger Wida said...

this is THE card I want to make for my holiday cards this year.hope you don't mind me taking your idea! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home