This page has moved to a new address.

Good luck

lime doodle: Good luck

5 October 2010

Good luck

I used the same design as yesterday's Halloween card to create a good luck card for a friend who is leaving to get married. These colours are just so her that I smiled all the time making it as I know she will love it. I cut the big flower from raspberry fizz card using three sizes of beautiful bloom dies, fluffed them up and added a button for the centre.


Debby

Supplies:


Stamps - WMS say it with style
Ink - Versafine onyx black
Card - PTI raspberry fizz
Ribbon - PTI hawaiian shores
Paper - de lovely
Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder
Papermania adhesive stones

11 Comments:

At 5 October 2010 at 11:36 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Debby, this is so adorable. I love the bright, bright colors!!! I just got the dies you used in my September release order. I haven't even used them yet.......so, guess what I'm going to play with???

 
At 5 October 2010 at 12:58 , Blogger Sue Ann said...

That is some de lovely paper that is for sure!!! Fantastic card Debby!!!

 
At 5 October 2010 at 12:59 , Blogger Keva said...

So pretty, Debby! I love the colors, but also the textures and patterns on the card. Super sweet!

 
At 5 October 2010 at 13:29 , Blogger Kay D said...

Beeyootiful! I LOVE this color combo!

 
At 5 October 2010 at 14:26 , Blogger Laurie said...

Debby I LOVE this color combo!!! WOW!! I look forward to your posts every morning! :)

 
At 5 October 2010 at 20:39 , Blogger Anne said...

Wow- love the bright colors here- such an elegant card!

 
At 5 October 2010 at 21:27 , Blogger Aimes said...

What a sweet card, and a lucky friend you have, Debby! I love that layout!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 5 October 2010 at 22:54 , Blogger Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card!!!

 
At 5 October 2010 at 23:12 , Blogger Laurie HIMCR said...

Beautiful card! TFS!

 
At 6 October 2010 at 20:13 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Love this! It is beautiful!

 
At 7 October 2010 at 17:29 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

You post the most beautiful cards! I enjoy seeing your name pop up on my GR! This is soo pretty! I love that die cut flower and the pop of color with that bitty dot ribbon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home