This page has moved to a new address.

Halloween tags

lime doodle: Halloween tags

19 October 2010

Halloween tags

Today is my second post as the featured stamper on A Passion For Papertrey. The challenge set by the fabulous Kate, Aimes and Caryn was to CASE one of the PTI design team. To read more please pop in here!

As my mission to be ready for Halloween is still ongoing I chose to CASE a set of tags by Michelle Wooderson of Mish Mash. Here's the link to the tags in the PTI gallery. I did find photographing these tags amazingly difficult but this was my best attempt!



I took 3 of the tags and used them to embellish some treat toppers for my nieces. Here they are, along with the Halloween card I made for the last challenge.



I've been busy making lots more of these tags and I will try and get a photo of the finished result soon! I've also been buying lots of treats to fill the bags along with Halloween costumes, pumpkins and decorations. Really starting to get in the mood now and yet there's still almost 2 weeks to go!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI Halloween tags, fillable frames 1
Inks - Versafine onyx black, imperial purple, American Crafts apricot, leaf
Paper - PTI bitty dots basics, bitty box basics
Ribbon - PTI simply chartreuse, orange zest
Die - PTI mat stack 1
PTI twine

13 Comments:

At 19 October 2010 at 09:51 , Blogger Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Que c'est beau, j'adore tes tags, ils sont vraiment magnifiques
Bravo

 
At 19 October 2010 at 11:17 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh my gosh. Those are way too cute!

I love it.

 
At 19 October 2010 at 11:19 , Blogger Lynn said...

Debby, Adorable creations..so crisp and clean!!

 
At 19 October 2010 at 12:53 , Blogger Sue Plote said...

Debby, these tages are adorable! I LOVE them!!

 
At 19 October 2010 at 13:21 , Blogger Ted said...

Debby, as others have stated... these tags are adorable! Very clever to use them as candy toppers. :)

 
At 19 October 2010 at 14:22 , Blogger Eva said...

This are adorbale. The colors are so bright and vibrant...wow!

 
At 19 October 2010 at 23:26 , Blogger Kara said...

great tags!! beautiful crisp photography too:)!!

 
At 20 October 2010 at 04:09 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Love what you did with this challenge! Great idea and very cute!

 
At 20 October 2010 at 09:37 , Blogger Caryn said...

These are sooo cute Debby, the colours just pop! It makes me really want that set even though I already have the Tiny Treats set.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

 
At 20 October 2010 at 20:15 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Your tags are just the cutest! You did a fantastic job of CASE'ing Mish!

 
At 21 October 2010 at 01:02 , Blogger Teresa said...

These are so darn adorable!!

 
At 23 October 2010 at 12:48 , Blogger June K said...

Oh these tags are SO cute. I will have to CASE.

**June**

 
At 24 October 2010 at 02:02 , Blogger Laurie said...

Ok now you are making me want the halloween tags! You are good at making me want stuff! LOl! These are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home