This page has moved to a new address.

Play hard

lime doodle: Play hard

20 May 2011

Play hard


Lime green mixed with black and gray - are you kidding me, just up my street! These are the colours for this weeks Color Throwdown challenge. Going clean and graphic again I came up with this card for my nephew.


Don't you just find CAS suits boy cards. I certainly seem to head in that direction whenever I have a boy card to make! In real life the green paper is much more zingy but doesn't seem to have photographed well.


Have a good weekend!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI boy basics game on
Ink - Versafine onyx black
Paper - SU, My Mind's Eye lime twist life of the party
Dies - Spellbinders stars, circles
Punch - SU word window

11 Comments:

At 20 May 2011 at 16:37 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm in love with this card!!

 
At 20 May 2011 at 16:45 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

LOVE this!! Perfect boy card and CAS looks great on this!! Perfect design!

 
At 20 May 2011 at 17:05 , Blogger Marisa said...

LOVE it!!

 
At 20 May 2011 at 17:44 , Blogger Broni said...

Absolutely perfect!! I'm so glad you like my color combo!! Thank you for playing in the Color Throwdown with us!

 
At 20 May 2011 at 18:33 , Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Another fabulous card!

 
At 20 May 2011 at 18:44 , Blogger Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this card! The design is FAB! GREAT colors for a boy card!

 
At 20 May 2011 at 20:59 , Blogger Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous clean and simple design! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

 
At 21 May 2011 at 14:33 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome card!

 
At 21 May 2011 at 17:01 , Blogger Jenyfur said...

Fantastic blog, Debby. I can't seem to find an email address for you - will you please email me at jenyfur1234@yahoo.com. Thank you!

 
At 21 May 2011 at 19:26 , Blogger Aimes said...

Oh yeah - CAS is fabby for the guys! Just lovin' that strip of green :D
Hugs!
Aimes
x

 
At 22 May 2011 at 14:37 , Blogger StephC said...

Love your style gf! CAS paired with these colors makes for a fabulous masculine card. I was scared and ran away from this color challenge. lol Glad you rocked it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home