This page has moved to a new address.

Cutie

lime doodle: Cutie

10 September 2010

Cutie

Isn't this little turtle adorable. I bought a new cartridge for my Cricut yesterday and there are so many cute little animals in there that will be great for cards for my kid's friends birthdays.



I based my card on one by Mariana Grigsby for the latest Case Study Challenge #5. Here's Mariana's card:



The design of the card is great so I used this as the basic layout of my card. If I find time I want to do another case of this card, but use the colours instead.

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI birthday bash sentiments, Waltzing Mouse Stamps vintage labels 4
Card - PTI hawaiian shores, simply chartreuse, aqua mist, vintage cream
Paper - Crate Paper lillian collection
Nesties labels 4
Cricut with create a critter cartridge

Debby

14 Comments:

At 10 September 2010 at 16:17 , Blogger Lucy Abrams said...

oooh, I am happy I found your blog - your cards are gorgeous.

 
At 10 September 2010 at 16:46 , Blogger suzARTe said...

this card is just too cute, love the little turtle

 
At 10 September 2010 at 22:12 , Blogger Erica said...

Great mix of patterns and that turtle is so cute!

 
At 10 September 2010 at 22:31 , Blogger Kristi said...

Just adorable! Love the little turtle and the color combo is so fresh!

 
At 11 September 2010 at 02:00 , Blogger Kay D said...

Awww, what a cutie patootie little turtle- I love it!

 
At 11 September 2010 at 03:11 , Blogger Andrea Ewen said...

Cutie is right, that turtle is ADORABLE! Wonderful color scheme and great CASE! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

 
At 11 September 2010 at 11:02 , Blogger Aimes said...

What a totally adorable card, Debby!!! I really ♥ that layout too (that's why I completely CASED it LOL!)
Thank you SO MUCH for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 13 September 2010 at 06:46 , Blogger Lenet said...

What a lovely card, the turtle is soo cute.
Thank you very much for playing with us at case study

 
At 13 September 2010 at 11:22 , Blogger Sue said...

Your turtle is just fabulous, I can see why you bought this little cutie!! Perfect combination of colours!! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study this week! :)

 
At 13 September 2010 at 13:13 , Blogger Josie said...

Super Cute! :) too cute

 
At 14 September 2010 at 15:46 , Blogger Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

This is such an adorable card, Debby! LOVE this cute little turtle with googly eyes :) Thanks so much for playing with us this week! xxx

 
At 14 September 2010 at 20:42 , Blogger Tigriswillreign said...

This is so adorable! I need to pull out my googly eyes more often! ;)

 
At 15 September 2010 at 12:07 , Blogger Marion said...

Such a little cutie of a card! I love it! Well done.

 
At 16 September 2010 at 01:01 , Blogger Debbie Carriere said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love your framed sentiment & those googly eyes. Congrats on Top 3!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home