This page has moved to a new address.

Happy anniversary

lime doodle: Happy anniversary

17 March 2011

Happy anniversary


My card today is for this weeks Tuesday Trigger over on Moxie Fab. Here's the inspiration photo.


Look at all that yummy crisp white! From the photo I took that lovely white linen with the pierced edge as my card base. Then used white ink on a kraft tag to resemble the button card. I used blue and brown accent colours taken from the ribbons. I used repeating butterflies in place of the buttons but did throw one button in there for good measure!



Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - Hero Arts antique brocade, SU bliss, WMS say it with style
Ink - PTI fresh snow, SU marina mist, early espresso
Card - SU crumb cake, soft suede
Ribbon - PTI fine linen
Twine - SU
Button

15 Comments:

At 17 March 2011 at 11:02 , Blogger Jessi Fogan said...

I love it! That tag is fantastic, and I love how you drew inspiration from the pierced edges. Gorgeous card :)

 
At 17 March 2011 at 11:07 , Blogger Keva said...

This is beautiful, Debby! Love the layout and the tag. I keep forgetting to add that tag to my cart. You always do such lovely things with it.

 
At 17 March 2011 at 11:10 , Blogger Beate said...

Oh my goodness. That's gorgeous! BEAUTIFUL take on the challenge.
Hugs and smiles

 
At 17 March 2011 at 12:06 , Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

A perfect interpretation of the trigger- I love it!

 
At 17 March 2011 at 14:08 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Debby, I LOVE how you've stamped inside that tag! What a fun idea! I'm going to have to try some fancy masking to do this! It's gorgeous!

 
At 17 March 2011 at 15:00 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is totally lovely Debbie! LOVE IT!

 
At 17 March 2011 at 16:16 , Blogger Lynn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 17 March 2011 at 16:18 , Blogger Lynn said...

Debby, I love how you stamped on the inside of the tag...gorgeous...and a fabulous take on the challenge..I love it!

 
At 17 March 2011 at 21:37 , Blogger Diane Jaquay said...

Wow, GORGEOUS!!!

 
At 17 March 2011 at 21:49 , Blogger Nerina said...

Such a beautiful take on this one! I love the way all of our attention is drawn to the one side of your card and the rest of it is clean white space!

 
At 17 March 2011 at 22:41 , Blogger Amy said...

Wow, GORGEOUS! Love the butterflies! the whole thing really lol!!

 
At 18 March 2011 at 10:31 , Blogger Deirdre said...

Debby - love what you created - beautiful.

 
At 19 March 2011 at 14:06 , Blogger Vicki said...

Oh how beautiful, I love it!! ;)

 
At 19 March 2011 at 22:07 , Blogger Rae said...

Oh so pretty!

 
At 21 March 2011 at 19:48 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Debby! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home