This page has moved to a new address.

Merry Christmas

lime doodle: Merry Christmas

12 September 2010

Merry Christmas

As soon as I saw the sketch #14 over at Waltzing Mouse Stamps I knew which patterned papers I wanted to use. The papers are My Mind's Eye I believe collection and are so lovely. Muted colours with pops of berry red, all glittered and gorgeous. I knew the sketch would give the papers plenty or room to shine. I also wanted to try out the 2 sets I'd bought recently and I have to say they are great. I love the swirly writing in the say it with style set. I adjusted the sketch slightly by twisting and centering my focal point, simply as it wasn't small enough to work off center with the new orientation.


 

I've only just discovered WMS and if you haven't taken a look yet then I thoroughly recommend that you do. Added to which, for me, the fact that they are based my side of the pond makes delivery super quick!
Supplies:

Stamps - WMS vintage labels 4, say it with style
Paper - My Mind's Eye I believe
Dies - Nesties labels 4, ovals, PTI scallop
Inks - Versafine crimson red, onyx black
Papermania adhesive stones

Debby

9 Comments:

At 12 September 2010 at 10:38 , Blogger Nikki said...

Love the leaves and berries paper and your blog is looking great!

 
At 12 September 2010 at 13:09 , Blogger Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, I luv the tall cards..very sweet...have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*

 
At 12 September 2010 at 16:43 , Blogger Mona Pendleton said...

What a very pretty card Debby! Love the clean lines! So happy you discovered the WM Sketch challenge & joined along! Would love to see you play again next week :)

 
At 13 September 2010 at 00:54 , Blogger Anne said...

Love your card Debby- great papers and love the WM stamp you used!

 
At 13 September 2010 at 03:03 , Blogger Kelly S. said...

Love those colors for a Christmas card! Great mix of patterns, too!

 
At 13 September 2010 at 03:58 , Blogger Julia Aston said...

What wonderful papers you used on this Debby! love your stamped label too! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

 
At 14 September 2010 at 11:21 , Blogger Clare said...

Beautiful clean lines on this card, really pretty, thanks for playing along with WMSC!

 
At 14 September 2010 at 16:24 , Blogger Monique said...

What a cheerful Holiday card...Great take on the sketch :)

 
At 15 September 2010 at 00:01 , Blogger Ruth M said...

What a lovely card! I love how you layered the label on an oval. I just bought those papers too but have yet to use them but now I've seen your fab card I'm itching to cut into them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home