This page has moved to a new address.

There She Goes Trendsetter!

lime doodle: There She Goes Trendsetter!

1 September 2011

There She Goes Trendsetter!

It's like waiting for the proverbial bus here at the moment - you wait all week for a post and then you get three in one day! So please scroll down to see my CASE study and For Your Inspiration posts.

As I mentioned previously - the reason things have been a bit quiet is that there's going to be a lot going on around here in September. Starting off with the fact that I am delighted to be joining the There She Goes Design Team as one of their Trendsetters! I know! Not only do I get to play with wonderful stamps I even get a fabulous little blinkie! The techy geek in me loves that!

Alex Maldonado

So I can't make that announcement and not give you a little taster now can I! So hands up when you turned the calendar to September this morning who thought about autumn and Halloween! My hands up and waving! So here you go - my first Halloween project of the new season.


Isn't that little bat the cutest! He's from the Hauntingly Delightful set. This set is packed full of Halloween goodness and fun sentiments!


I created a little coffin for him dressed up with some lovely flocked Making Memories paper from my stash.


When you slide the ribbon off and lift the lid the inside is packed with jelly beans! The shops here haven't yet stocked the shelves with Halloween goodies, but I thought these jelly beans actually fit the bill perfectly.


I'd like to thank Jessica for giving me this fabulous opportunity to join an amazing team working with wonderful stamps. Pop by the There She Goes blog to see all the designers - what a line up! I'm still kicking myself that I get to be there too!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - There She Goes hauntingly delightful
Ink - Memento tuxedo black
Card - Stampin' Up basic black, Papertrey Ink rustic cream
Paper - Making Memories spellbound
Copics - V12, V15
Ribbon - Papertrey Ink royal velvet
Googly eyes

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 1 September 2011 at 10:46 , Blogger Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I CAN'T wait to see what you cook up with the TSG goodness!! Welcome to the Team, Trendie :)

 
At 1 September 2011 at 11:40 , Blogger Jackie Rockwell said...

Hi Debby and Congrats on becoming a Trendsetter! Your little Bat Coffin is SUPER CUTE! I'm very excited about creating alongside all of the current and NEW Trendsetters!

 
At 1 September 2011 at 11:55 , Blogger Peggy said...

Congratulations! Your project is just darling!

 
At 1 September 2011 at 14:08 , Blogger Aimes said...

WA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You rock, Debby! This is just proof - you're an actual trendsetter! So very happy for ya! :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 1 September 2011 at 14:46 , Blogger Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats and this project is great.

 
At 1 September 2011 at 20:01 , Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations, Debby!

What an adorable little treat container. Love that it's just one piece instead of having a separate lid.

 
At 2 September 2011 at 03:09 , Blogger Laura Pryor said...

Congrats, Debby!!!! Amazing news :) What a fabulolus project for your annoucement! Hilarious and adorable!

 
At 2 September 2011 at 03:37 , Blogger Andrea Ewen said...

Hahaha...I love it! You could give this to a friend or an enemy! Super cute idea...a little jelly bean holder...so creative...and festive! Nice work!

 
At 3 September 2011 at 03:17 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Hi Debby! Congratulations to you!!! Your little project is just darling!

 
At 5 September 2011 at 18:43 , Blogger Heide said...

This is just adorable! I got this set last winter and I am so looking forward to using it.

 
At 25 September 2011 at 02:42 , Blogger Melissa Roell said...

Congrats! I love this coffin treat box. The colors you put together are awesome!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home